It is olny 200m from the house to the town.
There are pubs, shops, bank, ATM, post office, lakeside promenade and other necessary services in the town of San Feliciano
The lake is very large with a surface of 128 km2 making it the 4th largest in Italy. You can cycle around them 57km - mostly there are bicycle paths.
There are 3 islands on the lake that can be reached in various ways (Polvese, Minore, Maggiore)
There are many vineyards, olive groves, small towns and old castles, the remains of the Etruscans around.
Tuscany is right behind the lake. Right from the house, you can see the Tuscan volcano - Monte Amiata
Distances: Cortona 25km, Montepulciano 40km, Pienza 70km. Arezzo 60km, Siena 80km, Montalcino 85km Perugia 25km, Assisi 30km Florence 130km, Castiglione del Lago 20km,
The nearest airport is in Perugia 25km,
Monte Amiata volcano visible from the house about 90 km - great ski runs.
Good access by car. Very good access from the highway - a few minutes. Attractions: Cities of history and art, mountains, lake, bicycles, sailing, swimming in the lake, jogging, trekking, yoga, cooking Italian food and lifestyle
What will you love this place for?
- fenced area,
- independent apartments with their own kitchens and bathrooms,
- proximity to the lake,
- panoramic location on the hill,
- outdoor pool with salt water,
- location in the heart of Italy (Umbria, near Tuscany),
- close to civilization but quietly and secluded,
- independent and discreet apartments,
- near to the restaurants,
- large internal closed parking lot,
- great road and communication network,
- in the vicinity of nature,
- lake promenade,
- aqua park in the area,
- neighborhood under legal landscape protection